What’s the best way to know what is happening at school?
- Coming Soon! Sign up for text alerts for Pathfinder activities!
- PTSA Website: pathfinderk8ptsa.org.
- PTSA Facebook Page: facebook.com/pathfinderk8ptsa.
- Pathfinder School Website: pathfinderk8.seattleschools.org.
- Hot Sheet: Prepared by the PTSA. Issued every two weeks on Wednesdays. Quick reference and calendar of upcoming events. Sent via email and posted on school website. Hard copies outside office.
- Compass: Pathfinder’s newsy monthly newsletter, prepared by the school, sent via email and posted on school website. Hard copies outside office.
- Seattle Public Schools Website: seattleschools.org.
- Emails: From Teacher, Class Coordinator, Pathfinder Principal/Vice Principal, Seattle Public Schools. If you are not receiving emails, you may have opted out. You can opt back in.
- PTSA General Meetings: Attend PTSA General Meetings held in the evening usually in September, November, January and May. Childcare is available through Blazing Trails. Stay informed and involved with the work of the PTSA, vote on the budget and elect PTSA officers.
- Wall Calendar in the school “hub,” where the amphitheater steps are.
- Display Case in school lobby.
- Marquee Reader Board on the driveway into school, by the gate.
- Kidmail: Flyers about upcoming events are often sent home in your child’s backpack.
- Pathfinder School Community Communication Tool on Facebook is a private parent-to-parent communication group – ask a Facebook friend already in the group to add you.
To Get a Message Out
The Communications Team of the PTSA can help you get a PTSA message out to the Pathfinder Community. Send a quick email to the communication chair, to let us know what you want to communicate.