Session Dates & Registration
Spring 2019 Session Registration Now Open:
Registration closes March 29.
• Classes begin the week of April 22 and end Monday, June 10.
• Session runs for 7 weeks rather than the usual 8.
• No class Monday, May 27 due to Memorial Day.
• Makeup days, if needed, would be Tuesday, June 11 through Monday, June 17.
• Scholarships are available for every class
Comments or questions? We want to know! Please e-mail us: email@example.com
3:25 Check in on the HUB stairs. Students should bring a snack to have at this time.
Blazing Trails students must check in (and can get snack) at BT first.
3:35 Instructors walk students to assigned room.
4:35 60-minute classes release. Parents/Guardians pick up in the room* after class.
5:05 90-minute classes release. Parents/Guardians pick up in the room* after class.
*Class locations will be emailed (or sent home with your child if you sign up by paper catalog) one week before classes begin.
Spots are held in every class for scholarships and are available for families who would not be able to participate without financial assistance. Requests are confidential. Scholarships are limited one per child, per session. Any scholarship students not able to take the class of their choice this session, will have first chance to sign up for next session. If you would like a scholarship, please contact Assistant Principal Lisa Clayton firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome volunteers to help get the kids checked in and to support the After School Program teachers. Unfortunately, we no longer have volunteer opportunities available in exchange for a decreased cost of class. This wasn’t financially sustainable. Please contact After School Program Coordinator, Maureen Clark at email@example.com, if you’d like to volunteer.
After School Class Process
Your child’s safety is paramount for the After School Program. Maureen Clark, the After School Program Coordinator, will be on-site on class days to troubleshoot any issues that may arise. In general, the following process will exist:
- After School Program teachers will meet their students in the Hub after school and escort them to the class.
- Children attending Blazing Trails must first check into BT before reporting to the Hub.
- Parents and guardians shall pick up their children in the classroom at the class ending time. Class locations will be emailed upon registration.