What’s the best way to know what is happening at school?
- PTSA Website: pathfinderk8ptsa.org.
- PTSA Facebook Page: facebook.com/pathfinderk8ptsa.
- Pathfinder School Website: pathfinderk8.seattleschools.org.
- Follow the PTSA on Twitter @pathfinderptsa
- Seattle Public Schools Website: seattleschools.org.
- Emails: From Teacher, Class Coordinator, Pathfinder Principal/Vice Principal, Seattle Public Schools. If you are not receiving emails, you may have opted out. You can opt back in.
- PTSA General Meetings: Attend PTSA General Meetings held in the evening usually in September, October, January and May. Childcare is available through Blazing Trails. Stay informed and involved with the work of the PTSA, vote on the budget and elect PTSA officers.
- Wall Calendar in the school “hub,” where the amphitheater steps are.
- Display Case in school lobby.
- Marquee Reader Board on the driveway into school, by the gate.
- Compass: Pathfinder’s newsy monthly newsletter, prepared by School Secretary Danielle Otey, sent via email and posted on school website. Hard copies outside office.
- Hot Sheet: Prepared by School Secretary, Danielle Otey. Issued every two weeks on Wednesdays. Quick reference and calendar of upcoming events. Sent via email and posted on school website. Hard copies outside office.
- Kidmail: Flyers about upcoming events are often sent home in your child’s backpack.
- Facebook secret group: Pathfinder School Community Communication Tool on Facebook is a secret parent-to-parent communication group – ask a Facebook friend already in the group to add you.
To Get a Message Out
The Communications Team of the PTSA can help you get a PTSA message out to the Pathfinder Community. Send a quick email to the communication chair, Gillian Maguire , to let us know what you want to communicate.